13 Dec Mobile App Developer
Today, you have apps on your smartphone, wearable device, TV, car… you name it. Technological trends are coming thick and fast, and 3factr is at the forefront of tomorrow’s apps. Would you enjoy the challenge of working with us to realise innovative ideas?
At 3factr we develop mobile apps that we can be proud of. We are therefore looking for passionate, driven mobile app developers who want to help make a difference.
We make the difference: both for larger customers such as Mediahuis, with apps for hundreds of thousands of users, and smaller target groups such as the SNCB/NMBS train drivers, who will soon be travelling with a mobile planning tool and GPS developed by us. Our team knows no limits and is at home in all sectors: from apps used to control drones to the medical or construction sectors.
Our passionate team can offer a professional start-to-finish project solution that makes us number one in Xamarin development. You would work at one of our customers’ locations or in our software factory in Edegem, near Antwerp. It isn’t really a factory of course, but an open and modern office with enough coffee, biscuits and fruit to keep you going all day long.
Besides a great job, in this stimulating work environment you can expect individual training, tech and fun events, and respect for your work-life balance.
At 3factr we stand for quality. This requires an eye for detail, responsibility for your work and agreements made, and—most of all—passion for creating good, well-thought-out mobile apps that fulfil the customers’ wishes.
Did you know that quality also has everything to do with knowledge? We’re looking for people who want to keep learning, to discover new technologies and to share new knowledge with their colleagues, so that expertise can continue to be built upon in the future.
In short, we welcome passionate, driven team players, with an understanding of modern mobile solutions.
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s or several years of experience in mobile app development or .NET
- C# is almost like a native language to you. Experience with XAML, Java, AXML, Swift or storyboards is also an advantage
- Knowledge of Xamarin is a plus, but not a must
- Experience with source control systems such as Git or Mercurial
- Do you know MVVM, REST and OAuth, and have you already worked with unit or UI testing? That is definitely an advantage!
- We have a project-based approach, and use a Scrum methodology.
- An eye for detail
- Passion for good mobile apps
- Interest in new technologies
- Always curious and always learning
- Take ownership of your work
- Team player
- Desire to share knowledge
- Competitive salary package
- Company car, fuel card, group and hospital insurance
- Training, conferences and workshops
- Fantastic team activities